79. It’s for the children: the Colorado legislature considers a bill that would criminalize negligent storage of firearms.
68. Democratic Presidential candidate Hillary Clinton says she might be willing to garnish workers’ wages in order to ensure universal health care coverage. She might want to ask Mitt Romney, late of the Republican nomination race, how that has worked out.
69. President Bush sends a [...]
59. Public health workers turn drug users into first responders by handing out rescue kits that can reverse potentially fatal overdoses. But the White House would rather the junkies just die:
But Dr. Bertha Madras, deputy director of the White House Office on National Drug Control Policy, opposes the use of Narcan [...]
Share This Site
- Electric vehicle sales keep shorting out — The Libertarian Standard on Electric vehicle sales keep shorting out
- Do it for the children (and troubled pop stars) | The Libertarian Standard on Do it for the children (and troubled pop stars)
- Crish Bronze on The price others pay for our “freedoms”
- jen on About
- Robert Nef on Mandate. You keep using that word.