- Scandinavian show-jumping rabbit mania invades the UK (HT Tyler Cowen). Here is video of the “Rabbit Grand National Final”:
- Former New Orleans mayor Ray Nagin is under federal investigation for allegedly receiving kickbacks for securing city contracts for vendors.
- Warren Buffett makes $154 million on his Bank of America investment thanks to a foreclosure settlement deal between the Obama administration and the five largest U. S. banks (HT Radley Balko).
- If you live in a big house, you’re an immoral asshole. Also, “Randian libertarians” apparently shouldn’t be reading Gawker.
- It appears that the police shooting death of an unarmed 18-year-old man in the Bronx was the end result of a stop-and-frisk attempt, a tactic the NYPD have been using for years to trick blacks and Latinos into “publicly” displaying marijuana, which raises simple possession to a crime. Any price worth paying to prevent even one person from getting high, right?
Share This Site
- Electric vehicle sales keep shorting out — The Libertarian Standard on Electric vehicle sales keep shorting out
- Do it for the children (and troubled pop stars) | The Libertarian Standard on Do it for the children (and troubled pop stars)
- Crish Bronze on The price others pay for our “freedoms”
- jen on About
- Robert Nef on Mandate. You keep using that word.