- Even Robert Rodriguez couldn’t have scripted this one: a gay Republican border fascist sheriff has resigned from Mitt Romney’s local election campaign amid allegations he threatened his ex-lover with deportation to Mexico if he didn’t keep quiet. I’m fully expecting to learn soon that Joe Arpaio fathered five illegitimate children with his undocumented Mexican housekeeper.
- Happy-cry feature of the week: photo story of couples married 50 years or more.
- The FBI assist a man in plotting, equipping, and staging a terrorist attack on the Capitol in D. C….then arrest him for attempting a terrorist attack.
- The Iranian government is trying anything to execute a Canadian Web designer for writing a program that was used to upload photos to pornographic Web sites, including loading the court which reviewed his sentence with Islamic extremists.
- Kevin Drum wonders why President Obama has made an abrupt about-face on medical marijuana and is allowing the DEA to go after dispensaries and caregivers in states where it has been legalized. It doesn’t seem to occur to him that the Feds are unwilling to relinquish any power to the states once it has usurped it.
- Speaking of MMJ, dispensaries in Fort Collins, Colo., closed on Wednesday, when a voter-approved ban took effect. Colorado’s MMJ law allows local governments to restrict dispensaries or ban them outright.
- Finally, the secret is out: your cat really is making you crazy.
Share This Site
- Electric vehicle sales keep shorting out — The Libertarian Standard on Electric vehicle sales keep shorting out
- Do it for the children (and troubled pop stars) | The Libertarian Standard on Do it for the children (and troubled pop stars)
- Crish Bronze on The price others pay for our “freedoms”
- jen on About
- Robert Nef on Mandate. You keep using that word.