158. A pistol-packin’ granny caps a would-be mugger in Manhattan and gets sued for her trouble.
159. Puppycide in Buffalo during a police raid that fails to turn up any drugs or make any arrests.
160. Maricopa County (Ariz.) Sheriff Joe Arpaio, no friend of fugitives, illegal immigrants or [...]
A little triage: New Mexico Governor Bill Richardson signed a bill to repeal the state’s death penalty. And California Representative Maxine Waters has introduced a bill to end mandatory minimum sentencing for Federal drug offenses.
The Daily Cuts:
Attorney General Eric Holder has clarified the new administration’s medical marijuana policy (see #145) by stating that the DEA will only go after pot dealers who violate both state and Federal law; i.e., anyone not sanctioned by a state where medical marijuana is legal. So dispensaries in California and [...]
Share This Site
- Electric vehicle sales keep shorting out — The Libertarian Standard on Electric vehicle sales keep shorting out
- Do it for the children (and troubled pop stars) | The Libertarian Standard on Do it for the children (and troubled pop stars)
- Crish Bronze on The price others pay for our “freedoms”
- jen on About
- Robert Nef on Mandate. You keep using that word.